Effective Date: May 11th, 2020
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Who Has Access To Your Information
- How Do We Safeguard Your Information
What Information We Collect About You
We collect the following information through the use of our services:
Your account information including your name, email address, organization, and address. Your account preferences are also collected, such as the types of communication you would like to receive from us. The services you have acquired from us are collected as well. Including the type of plan you purchased, number of organization(s) or services use(s), and transaction information related to the service.
Your organization strategy questions entry will be collected and stored for the service to function. Additionally, the strategy(s) and content calendar(s) will be collected. Finally, the key performance indicator or marketing activity data that the user enters on a per event basis will also be collected.
Usage data, which may include your IP address, the web page that you visited before using the services, device information, data and time, unique identifiers, and cookies. Further usage data of users such as amount of logins, frequency of such, and the activities done during said logins. Customer feedback, issues, and general feedback that you, the user chooses to provide is also collected.
Browsing Our Website:
When you, the user browses the Tactycs website, we collect the below information about you:
- Tactycs and/or any authorized service providers utilize cookies along with other tracking technologies on our website and services
- General website usage data including user mouse movements, form completion and time associated, engagement rate, video plays, and return visits or actions
How We Use Information We Collect
Tactycs uses your information in the ways detailed below:
We use your account information when appropriate to send important information about our website, services, marketing, and events. Tactycs also uses email statistics from said communications such as open rates and click-through rates, to ensure that the communication is effective and useful to you, the user.
Tactycs uses information about you and the way you act on the website and services to improve usability and security. Furthermore, assessing usage patterns allows Tactycs to diagnose problems and make the necessary fixes.
Providing High Quality and Safe Services:
- Tactycs uses account information if we need to identify and authenticate a user, for example if an account change is requested
- Tactycs uses the account information you provide to set up accounts, process any payments, manage your account as necessary and/or contact you regarding the Tactycs services
- Tactycs uses your contact information and preferences to respond to any requests, required management of contracts, or to send you required updates for the Tactycs services
- Tactycs uses usage data such as a IP address and locations to allow us to manage the performance and security of the Tactycs services
- Tactycs uses key performance indicator data to allow improvements to the Tactycs services
- Tactycs uses user generated strategy data and content calendar (event) data to improve the services provided
- Tactycs analyzes any user feedback, customer support, or marketing feedback to make improvements to the Tactycs services
Who Has Access To Your Information
Tactycs restricts access to your information to authorized employees. We do not rent or sell your information. Tactycs does not share your information with third-parties except in the following circumstances:
Tactycs employees and/or authorized may require access to this information in order to perform thier responsibilities. As an example, a customer support employee may need to access your account information in order to respond to your question. All Tactycs employees and contractors are required to agree to maintaining the confidentiality of your information, protecting the privacy of your information.
If an employer or an entity has purchased the Tactycs services on your behalf. Information such as; account name and email address may be shared. Along with some pieces of support data such as log times and frequency.
How Do We Safeguard Your Information
In order to voice any questions, concerts, or feedback, please email [email protected] and our legal team will review your request promptly. If you wish to send a letter, please send it here:
241 B Thistleglen Place,
N2T 2A6, Canada